HVAC Services in Brookfield, IL
Whether it is your home, or your place of business, your heating and cooling system is one of the most important things to have. A malfunctioning system often has a negative impact including bad air quality and temperature control. When these problems occur in your Brookfield property, look to our experts for the very best solutions. See what some of our satisfied customers have to say here, and call us today!
Our service benefits include:
- 100% satisfaction on all services
- Uniformed technicians that are always on time
- Pet friendly services
- Free estimates
- 24-Hour emergency live answering
What are some common issues that plague air conditioners?
There are several problems that could happen to the air conditioning system in your home or place of business. Here are some of the most common air conditioning unit problems.
- The air conditioning unit does not turn on: This problem usually occurs at the beginning of the cooling season. Causes of this problem could be that the unit is not receiving any electrical power, the thermostat is set improperly, or a defective thermostat.
- The unit has a frozen inside coil: A blocked return air duct or a dirty air filter, are often the causes of a frozen inside coil.
- The air conditioning unit blows warm air: Blocked filters often cause warm air. It can also be a sign that the HVAC coolant needs to be replenished by an air conditioning repair technician.
- The outside air conditioning unit is not functional: An outside unit that is not functional indicates a faulty thermostat, contractor problems, or lack of power.
- The air conditioner has low levels of refrigerant: Air conditioners contain a chemical called refrigerant that helps cool the air. Low levels indicate that there is a leak or another problem in the system.
When any of these issues are present in your home, give our experts a call. We will provide you with industry leading Brookfield air conditioner repair services in no time!
How can a damaged furnace or heater affect your home?
A malfunctioning, or damaged furnace or heater can result in many negative effects and among them are:
- Respiratory illnesses
- High heating and electric bills
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
Because of the severe consequences that come with a damaged furnace or heater, you must keep them running in top shape. Call our experts for regular maintenance, repairs, and replacement sertvices, and keep your home in top shape at all times.
Why should you maintain your HVAC system?
Keeping your HVAC system well maintained will keep your equipment protected and your utility bills down, which will save you money in the long run. It will also keep the people in your home or place of business healthy as well as comfortable. At Allan E Power Plumbing Heating & Cooling we offer expert Brookfield HVAC maintenance services. Call us today to schedule an appointment with our heating and cooling experts.
How can you improve the air quality in your home?
Here are some ways you can improve the air quality in your home in order to keep you and your family healthy.
- Clean your home regularly to reduce irritants and allergens.
- Bathe and groom your pet regularly to control their hair and dander.
- Keep an eye on the air vents and look out for mold and other pollutants entering your home.
- While cooking, cleaning or painting, open the windows and let some air circulate inside your home.
- Buy non-toxic candles and do not allow smoking indoors.
- Check and replace your filters regularly in your heating and cooling system and keep those systems maintained.
When these solutions are not enough, call our experts for more air quality solutions. We will provide you with efficient solutions that fit both your needs and your budget.
Available services in Brookfield
- Air Conditioner Repairs & Installations
- Furnace Repairs & Installations
- Heater Repairs & Installations
- AC Filter Replacements
- Air Handler Services
- Thermostat Services
- Humidifiers & Dehumidifiers
See what we’ve been up to in your area!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription
When the heating and cooling systems in your home are damaged, look to our experts for the solutions. Call us at (708) 352-1670 and schedule an appointment with our HVAC specialists today!